Theft Prevention begins before you even leave your vehicle
- Never leave your valuables out on your seats, dashboard or floor .
- Keep a Record of serial numbers of Laptop, Tablet, Cell phone, Camera Etc.
- Park in the proximity of other vehicles. Look for well-lit area or busy lots with plenty of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Choose a lot with an attendant over one without.
- Close all windows and lock all doors before leaving your car(even while driving)
- Be aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts, if something does not feel right, find another place to park.
- Conceal your keys, do not display it or leave unattended.
- Be conscious of the fact that it can happen with anyone any time
Precautions to take while you are sitting inside the car
- Mark people who are roaming around your car repeatedly and seem to be keeping a watchful eye on you and your car.
- Avoid purchasing things from roadside or Traffic light while you are sitting inside the car.
- If somethings doesn’t feel right(Flat Tyre/Broken Window/or someone informing about the leaking coolant etc) don’t stop the car immediately to check. Park it in a safe area like a Gas station, Restaurant Parking Area or near Security post of any society or a building.
Hire an Experienced,
Trusted and reliable Security Agency.
-Expert Security Consultancy
-Emergency Fast Response Team
-Trained and Experienced Guards