Every 15 seconds, a car is stolen worldwide, which is a shocking fact & quite a sad incident for the one whom this tragedy befalls.
What is more shocking is the fact that less than 10 per cent cases are solved by the police. Moreover, a motorcycle is over twice as likely to be stolen than a car.
The investigators believe that thieves are professional and they have all devices with them which can break the security apparatus of any vehicle. Lack of police patrolling in the area especially after dark further adds to the ease with which these thieves get away with their prey. Most of these events occur when owners do not pay attention to safety of their car at all. The lack of security features in vehicles is also one of the reasons why thieves get better of the police and vehicle’s own security system.
INSTALL SECURITY SYSTEM
- Car Immobiliser: It will prevent a car from being started by someone who doesn’t have the proper key.
- Car Tracking System
- Steering Locks/Gear Stick and Handbrake locks.
- Vehicle Alarm System
- Close all windows and lock all doors before leaving your car.
- Be aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts.
- Conceal your keys, do not display & keep them safe.
- Keep your Keyless fob in a metallised signal blocking faraday pouch or wallet that blocks the RF signal emanatory from the key.
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT MEASURES
- Get your CAR covered under insurance.
- Marking/ Etching: Marking can be as basic as writing on various parts with invisible ultra violet pen and etching involves ingraining your car’s serial/ Registration number into the windows and light covers of your car.(This will help you find your car)
Hire an Experienced, Trusted and reliable Security Agency.
- Expert Security Consultancy
- Foot Patrolling
- Emergency Fast Response Team
- Parking Management
- Vehicle Security
- CCTV Surveillance
- Securing Perimeter
- Trained and Experienced Guards